Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it;
Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Developing goals and tackling them...
as well as removing potential stumbling blocks and developing potential – this is how I see my work with leaders, teams and groups.
Nearly 25 years of professional experience...
with people and organizations is something I contribute to the collaboration. Since 2010, I have been self-employed as a coach and trainer. For my clients, this means a treasure trove of experience and knowledge to design tailor-made services for them.
Born in 1972 and married with three (almost) grown-up children, I am based in Rösrath near Cologne. This is also where my coaching facilities are located - in leafy surroundings. I am professionally active throughout Germany and occasionally in other European countries. My work is systemic and orientated on strengths and solutions. I exclusively use scientifically sound methods.
The high quality of my work is a top priority for me. To ensure this, I place a great deal of importance on further training and certification. As a board member of the German Federal Association of Executive Coaching (Deutschen Bundesverbands Coaching), I am committed to the ongoing development of the coaching profession, and actively promote the exchange of experience and knowledge between colleagues throughout Germany.
Professionalism and competence
As “coach” is not a protected job title, it is extremely important to me to allow you the greatest possible degree of transparency when it comes to the quality of my services. For my qualifications, association work and supervision, I have consciously chosen providers who share my high standards of professionalism and competence. Within this framework, I am continuously developing myself further, both professionally and personally.
- Since 2018 Board member of the German Federal Association of Executive Coaching (DBVC)
- Since 2010 Managing Director Moscho Leadership Coaching
- 2000-2010 Simon, Kucher & Partners, Strategy & Marketing Consultants, most recently as Director
- 1998-2000 Fraunhofer Gesellschaft, internal organizational development
- McKinsey & Company, Inc., several internships
- Industrial Engineering Degree (Diplom - TU Karlsruhe)
- MBA, University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth
- Integrative Coaching Training, Christopher Rauen
- Lizensierte MBTI®-Trainerin
- Zertifizierte Reiss-Profile® Master
- Zertifizierte ReTeaming®-Trainerin
- Intercultural competence gained through professional assignments and studies abroad in the USA, UK, France, Switzerland and Turkey
- All coaching options available in German or English
- Certified Senior Coach and board member of the German Federal Association of Executive Coaching (DBVC)
The DBVC is the leading association focusing on business coaching and leadership in German-speaking countries
- Certified Senior Coach in the International Organization for Business Coaching (IOBC)
The IOBC is the only professional international coaching association that focuses on business and leadership. With the highest coaching standards worldwide
- Regular supervision by DBVC colleagues and international peers
- You are welcome to view my references and certificates at any time and talk directly with my clients