Successful and composed, even in challenging times
Management coaching is all about you, both in your professional role and as a person. You are afforded the opportunity to take a step back and look upon your issues with the benefit of emotional distance. This allows you to reflect on your challenges in peace and quiet, enabling you to develop new options for dealing with them. In the course of our collaboration, we precisely map out the starting points for changes that will bring about lasting progress for your team, your company and, first and foremost, for you personally.
You would like to
- Gain clarity about your leadership role
- Motivate and develop your employees
- Finally make overdue changes in everyday life –
e.g. get off the proverbial hamster wheel
- Improve communication and behaviour
- Make decisions more quickly and confidently
- Remove obstructions in your thinking and actions
- Become more aware of your impact, strengths and goals
- Develop greater self-confidence
- Deal with stressful situations in a more relaxed manner –
and avoid burnout
- Improve your work-life balance
- Resolve stressful situations or conflicts with employees, colleagues or superiors
Services tailored to your needs
- Listening closely and insightfully to the issues which are currently important to you
- Supporting you in developing an attractive and engaging vision of the future
- Working together as equals (you are the expert on your situation, while I am the expert on the process)
- Identifying the issues and aspects that will lead you to your goal quickly and sustainably
- Developing strategies and exercises that enable you to rise above yourself in constraining situations, to gain new insights and make things which had previously seemed unthinkable become reality
- Working together in a pleasant and absolutely confidential atmosphere
Tailored, topic-related management coaching usually comprises 4 to 8 sessions at intervals of approximately 3 to 4 weeks.
You benefit from
- Enlightenment gained through determining your current situation
- Clarity on how to proceed
- Boosting your resources
- Concrete implementation becoming much easier to achieve
- Increased confidence in goal-oriented behaviour
- Exploring new courses of action that optimally complement your scope of activities
- Feeling that you have reached the next level
When and where?
You are very welcome to arrange sessions at our coaching room in leafy Rösrath, near Cologne. Alternatively, we could meet wherever it suits you best – at your office, a rented conference room or at the airport. Between your coaching sessions, you can reach me quickly at any time by email or telephone.
Your next step
You may have found this website through a recommendation or discovered it directly online. Why not take this opportunity for a personal phone call? In a free 30-minute introductory talk, we will clarify your coaching needs. In this talk, you will also be given more details about my approach, coaching location, time frame and costs for the coaching, and have the opportunity to decide whether you would like to benefit from coaching sessions.